Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Actually Excited About It

The 20 year class reunion. I can't believe mine is in September. And as much as I'd like to lose about 100 pounds between now and then, probably not going to happen. But for the past two weeks, I've been helping the reunion committee find missing classmates and now....I'm actually excited about it! It has been so much fun hearing voices I haven't heard in 20 years. One of my childhood friends even said, "I looked at your MySpace and see you still love cats!" How on earth can she remember that from childhood? Guess I've gotten myself a crazy cat lady reputation! She also recalled spending the night with me and us going to the cemetery across the street to play "Green Ghost". Gosh, I must have total amnesia because I don't remember anything from childhood.

Maybe that's one reason why I'm excited about the reunion; because it will bring back some memories of fun times that I haven't thought of in years. And I'm going to take a shot at losing some weight between now and then too. But successful or not, I'm going!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Yay You! For a blog AND a 20 year reunion! I don't think I'll be as excited about mine. My school doesn't do much anyway. If there was a 10 year reunion I never heard about it. I can just pretend I didn't get older instead! :-)

Mrs. H said...

Hey Debra! It took me a minute to figure out who you were by your picture! So excited you have a blog now! I am adding you to my list...

Hey, who left the comment above me? "the Mom" I think they left one on mine once and I didn't have a clue who they were. Just trying to piece it all together!

Look forward to reading your blog and hearing about your 20 yr...really it's been 20 years?